Monday, February 16, 2009

Cassie's homework today is learning to tie her shoes

Cassie came out of her class today with a wooden shoe. She has homework to learn to tie her shoes and she is to practise on this wooden shoe. This is a two handed task which has always been difficult for Cassie however she is improving her left hand use at camp and this is one of the tasks given to her today. Cassie proudly showing off how she is learning to tie in the kitchen of Ability camp.
This one she had assistance to get it. Down below she is concentrating really hard, left hand contracts slightly this takes alot of brain work. Keep up the good work Cassie we are proud of you!!




2 comments:

  1. I am reading your blog daily, I find it so interesting to see and hear about your experiences at camp.

    I was also very pleased to see Lynne and Eva on your posting. I met them through the blogosphere last month.

    I am Susie Mallett, a British conductor living and working in Germany.

    www.konduktorin.blogspot.com

    I have meantioned you and Cassie on my blog this evening. Keep working hard Cassie, I look forward to reading more about your successes and fun times during the next few weeks.

    Say hello to Eva too!

    Susie Mallett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,

    It is so good to see how well Cassie is getting along at camp!

    ReplyDelete