Friday, January 30, 2009

The Winter Blah's Art Gallery


















While my Mom and stepfather have been away doing their traveling and snow bird life in Texas so many people have been such a wonderful support to me during this very busy time. My Aunty Shirley and Uncle Sam are one of those people. Aunt Shirley and Uncle Sam gave a generous donation and then told some of their friends about the campaign. A young family in Fonthill came up with this really neat idea to beat the Winter Blahs. The three young children are hosting an Art Gallery at their home. Mom Natalie, Dad Colum, Abbey, Ellie and Cora are hosting a Winter Art Gallery. I cant attend this unique, wonderful event because Cassie and I are away at Ability camp but Uncle Sam promised to take lots of pictures so I can blog about the event. Thank you whole-heartly Natalie and family. I hope the girls have a lot of fun displaying their artwork.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    What a lovely, exciting thing to do for those dear little children. I hope lots of their friends come to it.

    Hope your time at the Abilities Camp goes well.

    ReplyDelete