Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cassie's Birthday Necklace

Cassie received a lovely necklace as a birthday gift from her good friend Brooke Bowe and her little sister Tristan.

















The necklace was lovingly hand stamped by the girls mother Carmen Bowe. All of Carmen's peices are hand stamped letter by letter, number by number with the utmost care. Carmen works hard to ensure that spacing and alignment are as close to perfection as possible. The design showcases the necklaces uniqueness and charm.
My camera does not reflect the true beauty of the peice because I have an inexpensive camera










You can view Carmen's jewelry by visiting www.cbdesignstudio.etsy.com. I added her blog to my list of blogs I follow if you are interested viewing her jewelry.


Thank you Brooke, Tristan and especially Carmen for this wonderful keepsake

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,


    I looked at her blog as well. Very nice things and I am sure Cassie will enjoy her birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,
    Thanks for the shout out and for the postive feedback. I'm glad Cassie likes her new necklace!
    All the best,
    Carmen

    http://cbdesignstudio.blogspot.com/
    wwww.cbdesignstudio.etsy.com
    www.handstampedjewelrybycarmen.com

    ReplyDelete