Thursday, March 8, 2012

Emotions
I have a reason to be
upset
But I won’t take it out on
you because of it
I have a reason to be mad
But I won’t yell at you for
it
I have a reason to cry
my back grows crooked
I have a reason to love
That love is endless
My way of thinking is
different from yours
If you think I’m wrong, than
maybe I am.
I will never say I was
That’s me and there’s no way
to change who I am
So if I cry don’t be
sad.
There is still a light out
there.
Be happy so I can smile at
you.
Copyright©2011JuliaFruck

2 comments:

  1. It is very enjoyable to read Julia's poem. Keep up the good work Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I have come across your blog and am looking to connect with another mom for a couple of basic questions. My 3yr old daughter has mild CP and we are struggling to access services. could you please email me at jenbates007@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete