Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day


Although I had to work a shift at the hospital, my mother's day was really nice. The girls made breakfast in bed and then said they were hungry and proceeded to eat my eggs! Nothing better than sharing breakfast in bed. Julia being a preteen said she started a card but did not finish it. (So teenagerish). Cassie had lots of homemade cards she was proud to give. The girls sang to the mother's at church and because I missed it Chris brought them to St Joe's and gave me a flower. It was nice to show the girls off to my work colleagues. Chris and the girls spent the afternoon with Oma. I felt bad all weekend that I could not drive to Dunnville to visit my mom. I called her twice and when I arrived home from work we were eating supper and my MOM walked in. What a great way to end the day. I love being a mother and I realize that my girls are growing up quickly!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very wonderful Mother's day indeed. Girls are really special about planning and thinking of nice treats.

    ReplyDelete